Who doesn’t want long and healthy hair, men and women both are concerned about their hair growth. But among then men should be more conscious as after a certain age they start to Hairfall. Baldness is defined as the partial or complete loss of hair or lack of growth of hair. About 70% of the men suffer from male pattern baldness. Baldness is the most common reason for hair loss in men . The main reason for baldness is heredity or male sex hormones. The hairline gradually recedes and the hair becomes finer and thinner. It can be effectively reduced through certain home remedies.
1) Fenugreek Seeds And Oil to Reduce Hairfall
- Fry fenugreek seeds in coconut oil for a few minutes.
- Strain this mixture and apply it on your head.
- Rub it gently on your head.
- Apply this mixture three to four times a week before bathing will help in preventing hairfall.